Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pictures!

Alright...after much struggling with the blog site, I've decided to take another untested route. I've gone ahead and posted the first set of pictures with Snapfish. I think you'll have to sign up with them in order to view them, but its totally free and they won't make you buy anything. I thought I'd be able to put captions with the pictures, but for some reason I can't (I may not be clever enough). The group of them take you through our travels in Thailand - the temples, Golden Buddha Beach, the rafthouses, and at the very end some pictures of the wedding shopping with Jed.

Here is the link to the photos:

http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=174311162358626338/
l=217561207/g=10809889/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB


Clink on the link or just copy and paste that into your browser and see what happens. I'm not sure if this method will work, but if it doesn't, just send one of us an email and we'll send you an official invitation to view the photos to your email address.

And rest assured I'm working on finding an easier method....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Golden Stuff!! That was so cool!!! Have you ever had to stop and say "Hey, this is not Disney Land! This is real!"? I do wish somebody had taken a picture of Tony "handling" the "giant spiders". MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! So much gold, but the most beautiful are the nature and the raft houses, truly another world. I agree with Kris, more pics!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST SAW THE PICTURES
VERY NICE BUT HOW ABOUT GOING TO WORK NOW
NEXT SET THE
FLAT
THJE RESTAURANT
THE KITCHEN
THE PAPA

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home