Wednesday, October 11, 2006

AAAHHHH!!!!!

This morning, approxmaely six hours ago, we woke up in the United States of America for the last time.(naps today not included) The good ol' US of A. WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!! Are we out of are minds? For me the answer is obvious, yes. However,despite her fondness of me, Ms. Cook has always given the veneer of sanity. Or was I just being fooled, is she really a devious nut job like me. Welcome to the family I say and watch out for glue snifffing monkeys. Now all I have to do is convince her of the importance of miniaturizing elephants.

Thailand here we come, look out Siem Reap your next.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Crazy!!! Best of luck

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep your adhesive use to tape and MAYBE paperclips and I'm sure you'll be fine. This is the coolest thing any of my baby brothers have ever done. As for the miniature you know what, once you shrink it, Ms. Cook won't have to know about it...it'll be tiny remember? Keep your eye on the prize.

This is going to be an amazing adventure. Love you.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mini elephants? I hear they can make great appetizers if prepared correctly.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home